Monday, August 29, 2016

Bye, Bye Blogger

Bye, bye blogger.  You've been good to me, but it's time to move on.  Time to move on to a new website that fully captures the essence of the blog and has an actual web store where items can be purchased securely on-line without having to call me with a credit card number.  A lot of you did just that and I appreciate every single one of you.  You all have helped make Black Mountain Cycles what it is today. 

But, like I said, it's time to move on.  As of today, darn near 9 years to the day that I first opened, there's a new site in town.  The web address is the same - http://blackmtncycles.com/ - and a lot of the same feel is there.  Just with a better web store.  A much better web store.  

So, this is the last post here, but I will be posting more on the new website.  I'm sure there are going to be a few bugs to be worked out and if anyone finds something, send me an email.  I'd like to hear from you.

All the posts were imported over to the new website, but it doesn't look like photos made it.  I'll keep this blog open so folks can search back for info and see the posts with pictures and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.

So long, blogger, and thanks for all the fish.  To paraphrase Douglas Adams.

(What's playing:  Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do)

No comments: