So, that teaser I posted a while back with the image of the new shop jersey and shorts? Yeah, that one. Turns out that it's actually happening. From now until midnight May 13, folks have the ability to order direct from Voler and have it conveniently shipped directly to you. There are plenty of options for jerseys, shorts, vests. All sizes. Men's and women's. I've ordered some things with this same system from Voler in the past and it's pretty darn easy. The scheduled ship date is July 10.
Here's the details from Voler.
Your team has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/9040
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
(What's playing: Muddy Waters Walkin' Blues)