Tuesday, April 22, 2014

5 Days of Deals: Day 2...

(edit:  5/8/14 - wheelset is sold)

Here's an opportunity to take advantage of an error on my part.  This set of wheels was built a while back for a customer who I forgot asked for alloy nipples.  Rather than unbuild these and change out the nipples, I built a new set of wheels for him.  So, here it is.  A 29"er or cross disc wheelset built with Stan's No Tubes ZTR Crest rim, White Industries MI6 hubs for standard quick release (easily convertible to 15mm thru front and 142x12 rear), DT Competition spokes with brass nipples.  Includes rim tape and tubeless valves, 32h.  How much?  If I were to duplicate this build, it would be $850, but this one wheelset can be yours for $615.  Big wheels keep on rolling.  Here's the wheelset.  I'll even wipe the dust off before shipping, which will range between $30 - $50 depending on how far away in the lower 48 you are.


(What's playing:  Los Lobos Tin Can Trust)

1 comment:

Oli said...

Nice wheels, and exactly the spec I'd go for for my cx rig if I was changing up, right down to the brass nipples...